Are you using an Airtel smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right webpage. Here we have provided Airtel USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Airtel doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download Airtel USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect Airtel smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Airtel USB Drivers
|Airtel Model Number||USB Driver|
|Airtel Astro A30||Download USB Driver|
|Airtel Astro A32||Download USB Driver|
|Airtel Airpad 7S||Download USB Driver|
|Airtel Slide||Download USB Driver|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Airtel India. So, if you encounter any errors while using them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Airtel smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Airtel USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Mac or Linux-based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Airtel device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) Download Airtel stock ROM firmware, flash it on your corrupted smartphone or tablet and get it back to a working condition easily.