Are you using an Astro smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right webpage. Here we have provided Astro USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Astro doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download Astro USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect Astro smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Astro USB Drivers
|Astro Model Number||USB Driver|
|Astro Mercury Tab 7||Download USB Driver|
|Astro Genesis||Download USB Driver|
|Astro S501||Download USB Driver|
|Astro Slide Note||Download USB Driver|
|Astro Genesis Phab||Download USB Driver|
|Astro S500 RX||Download USB Driver|
|Astro S451||Download USB Driver|
|Astro S450 RX||Download USB Driver|
|Astro Gravity Nova||Download USB Driver|
|Astro Mercury||Download USB Driver|
|Astro Gravity Phab||Download USB Driver|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Astro Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while using them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Astro smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Astro USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Mac or Linux-based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Astro device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) Download Astro stock ROM firmware, flash it on your corrupted smartphone or tablet and get it back to a working condition easily.