Do you own a BenQ smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for an easy way to connect your BenQ device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, you have landed on the right page. Here you can download BenQ USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since BenQ Corporation doesn’t provide PC suite application, connecting your BenQ smartphone or tablet to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download BenQ USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect the BenQ smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download BenQ USB Drivers
|BenQ Model Number||USB Driver|
|BenQ T3||Download Now|
|BenQ F52||Download Now|
|BenQ A3||Download Now|
|BenQ F5||Download Now|
|BenQ B50||Download Now|
|BenQ T47||Download Now|
|BenQ F3||Download Now|
|BenQ B502||Download Now|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by BenQ Corporation. So, if you face any issues while installing them on your computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your BenQ smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The BenQ USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Mac or Linux based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, custom firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your BenQ device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) Download BenQ stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked smartphone or tablet and unbrick it easily.