Are you using a Casio smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your Casio device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Here we have provided Casio USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Casio Mobile doesn’t provide PC suite application, it is impossible to connect your Casio device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here. So, download Casio USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect Casio smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Casio USB Drivers
|Casio Model Number||USB Driver|
|Casio G’zOne Commando 4G LTE||Download USB Driver|
|Casio G’zOne CA-201L||Download USB Driver|
|Casio G’zOne Commando C771||Download USB Driver|
|Casio G’zOne Commando C811||Download USB Driver|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Casio Mobile. So, if you encounter any issues while installing them on your computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are unable to find the USB driver for your Casio smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Casio USB Drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, these USB drivers will not work on computers with Linux or Mac operating system.
4) Get rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Casio device by visiting rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have corrupted or bricked your Casio device, download Casio stock ROM frimware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.