Are you using a Cidea smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right webpage. Here you can download Cidea USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Cidea doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download Cidea USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer, and connect the Cidea smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Cidea USB Drivers
|Cidea Model Number||USB Driver|
|Cidea CM499||Download USB Driver|
|Cidea CM488||Download USB Driver|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Cidea Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while using them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Cidea smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Mac or Linux-based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Cidea device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) Download Cidea stock ROM firmware, flash it on your corrupted smartphone or tablet and get it back to a working condition easily.