Are you using a Devante smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right webpage. Here we have provided Devante USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Devante doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download Devante USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect Devante smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Devante USB Drivers
|Devante Model Number||USB Driver|
|Devante My Tab||Download USB Driver|
|Devante Smart Calling||Download USB Driver|
|Devante 3D Storm||Download USB Driver|
|Devante Blaze D506||Download USB Driver|
|Devante Thunder 4.0||Download USB Driver|
|Devante 3D Wonder||Download USB Driver|
|Devante Pearl D505||Download USB Driver|
|Devante Sapphire||Download USB Driver|
|Devante Crystal Calling||Download USB Driver|
|Devante 3D Storm Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Devante Cheers C21||Download USB Driver|
|Devante Titanite D716||Download USB Driver|
|Devante L698||Download USB Driver|
|Devante D502||Download USB Driver|
|Devante Salsa N966||Download USB Driver|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Dein Technology Pvt. Ltd. So, if you encounter any errors while using them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Devante smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Devante USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Mac or Linux-based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Devante device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have corrupted or bricked your Devante device, download Devante stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.