Do you own an Edge smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Here we have provided Edge USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Edge doesn’t provide the PC suite application, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download Edge USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect Edge smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Edge USB Drivers
|Edge Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E99||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E9||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E7||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E90||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E55||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E66||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E1||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E33||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E10||Download USB Driver|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Edge Mobile. So, if you face any errors while installing them on your computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Edge smartphone or tablet on this page, please let us know by dropping a comment below.
3) The Edge USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Mac or Linux based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Edge device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have bricked or corrupted your Edge device, download Edge stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.