Are you using an Eko smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right webpage. Here we have provided Eko USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Eko doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download Eko USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect Eko smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Eko USB Drivers
|Eko Model Number||USB Driver|
|Eko Novy G50||Download USB Driver|
|Eko Omega Q50||Download USB Driver|
|Eko Omega Q52||Download USB Driver|
|Eko Xplorer R40||Download USB Driver|
|EKO Omega Q47||Download USB Driver|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Eko Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while using them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Eko smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Eko USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Mac or Linux-based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Eko device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have corrupted or bricked your Eko device, download Eko stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.