Are you using a G-Tab smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Here you can download G-Tab USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since G-Tab doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers is an impossible task. So, download G-Tab USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect G-Tab smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download G-Tab USB Drivers
|G-Tab Model Number||USB Driver|
|G-Tab Q69||Download Now|
|G-Tab Q66||Download Now|
|G-Tab Q77||Download Now|
|G-Tab P706M||Download Now|
|G-Tab P700 Plus||Download Now|
|G-Tab P700||Download Now|
|G-Tab G100i||Download Now|
|G-Tab P709M||Download Now|
|G-Tab P7072||Download Now|
|G-Tab P7072G||Download Now|
|G-Tab P7075||Download Now|
|G-Tab P718||Download Now|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by G-Tab. So, if you face any issues while using them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your G-Tab smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The G-Tab USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Linux or Mac-based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your G-Tab device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have bricked or corrupted your G-Tab device, download G-Tab stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.