Do you own a Garmin smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right page. Here we have provided Garmin USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Garmin Ltd. doesn’t offer PC suite application, it is impossible to connect your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here. So, download Garmin USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect Garmin smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Garmin USB Drivers
|Garmin Model Number||USB Driver|
|Garmin-Asus A10||Download USB Driver|
|Garmin-Asus Nuvifone A50||Download USB Driver|
|Garmin-Asus Nuvifone M10||Download USB Driver|
|Garmin-Asus Nuvifone M20||Download USB Driver|
|Garmin-Asus Nuvifone G60||Download USB Driver|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Garmin Ltd. So, if you encounter any errors while using them on your computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are unable to find the USB driver for your Garmin smartphone or tablet on this page, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Garmin USB Drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, these USB drivers will not work on computers with Mac or Linux operating system.
4) Get rooting tutorials, custom firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Garmin device by visiting rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have bricked or corrupted your Garmin device, download Garmin stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.