Are you using a Google Nexus smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Here you can download Google Nexus USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Google doesn’t provide PC suite software, it is impossible to connect your Google Nexus device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here. So, download Google Nexus USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect Google Nexus smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Google Nexus USB Drivers
|Google Nexus Model Number||USB Driver|
|Google Nexus S 4G||Download Now|
|Google Galaxy Nexus||Download Now|
|Google Nexus 7 (2013)||Download Now|
|Google Nexus 7 (2012)||Download Now|
|Google Nexus 10||Download Now|
|Google Nexus 9||Download Now|
|Google Nexus 5X||Download Now|
|Google Nexus 5||Download Now|
|Google Nexus 6P||Download Now|
|Google Nexus 6||Download Now|
|Google Nexus 4||Download Now|
|Google Nexus 3||Download Now|
|Google Nexus Q||Download Now|
|Google Nexus Player||Download Now|
|Google Nexus 2||Download Now|
|Google Nexus 1||Download Now|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Google. So, if you encounter any errors while installing them on your computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are unable to find the USB driver for your Google Nexus smartphone or tablet on this page, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
3) The Google Nexus USB Drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, these USB drivers will not work on a computer with Mac or Linux operating system.
4) Get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Google Nexus device by visiting rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have bricked or corrupted your Google device, download Google Nexus stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.