Do you own a Google Pixel smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your Google Pixel device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Here you can download Google Pixel USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Google doesn’t provide the PC suite application, it is impossible to connect your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers. So, download Google Pixel USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect Google Pixel smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Google Pixel USB Drivers
|Google Pixel Model Number||USB Driver|
|Google Pixel 5||Download Now|
|Google Pixel 4a 5G||Download Now|
|Google Pixel 3 XL||Download Now|
|Google Pixel 3||Download Now|
|Google Pixel C||Download Now|
|Google Pixel||Download Now|
|Google Pixel XL||Download Now|
|Google Pixel 2 XL||Download Now|
|Google Pixel 2||Download Now|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Google. So, if you encounter any issues while installing them on your computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are unable to find the USB driver for your Google Pixel smartphone or tablet here on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Google Pixel USB Drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, these USB drivers will not work on computers with Linux or Mac operating system.
4) Get rooting tutorials, custom firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Google Pixel device by visiting rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have bricked or corrupted your Google Pixel device, download Google Pixel stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.