If you are an HTC smartphone or tablet owner and searching for a way to connect your device to the Windows-based computer, you have landed on the right page. Here we have provided HTC USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
HTC doesn’t provide any PC suite applications for its devices to connect with computer. So, it is hard to connect an HTC smartphone or tablet to the computer without installing the HTC USB driver given here. You can download and install HTC USB driver from this page, and connect the HTC Android device with your PC or Laptop computer successfully.
Download HTC USB Drivers
1) HTC officially provides the USB drivers given above. In case you get any errors while installing, contact their support team.
2) If you cannot find the USB driver for your HTC Android smartphone or tablet in the above table, comment below. We will update it here soon.
3) The USB drivers provided above are only for Windows-based computers. So, it will not work on MAC or Linux-based operating systems.
4) You can get Android rooting tutorials, stock ROM installation tutorials, etc., for your HTC smartphone or tablet by visiting “rootmydevice.com“.
5) Download HTC stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked smartphone or tablet and unbrick it easily.