Are you using an I.N.Link smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right webpage. Here you can download I.N.Link USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since I.N.Link doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download I.N.Link USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect I.N.Link smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download I.N.Link USB Drivers
|I.N.Link Model Number||USB Driver|
|I.N.Link IN3 Pencuin||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link Star 2019||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link Stap||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link Mars||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link IN1 Unicorn||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link Uranus||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link Jupiter||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link IN2 Sea Lion||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link Tiger||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link Pluto||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link Moon||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link IN4 Bull||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link Neptune||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link IN5 Tiger||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link IN3||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link Sun||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link Star||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link Mercury||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link Sun 2019||Download USB Driver|
|I.N.Link Venus||Download USB Driver|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by I.N.Link Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while using them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your I.N.Link smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Mac or Linux-based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your I.N.Link device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) Download I.N.Link Stock ROM firmware, flash it on your corrupted smartphone or tablet and get it back to a working condition easily.