Are you using an iHunt smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right webpage. Here you can download iHunt USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since iHunt doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download iHunt USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect iHunt smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download iHunt USB Drivers
|iHunt Model Number||USB Driver|
|iHunt Like Hi5||Download Now|
|iHunt Titan P3000||Download Now|
|iHunt S60 Discovery 2019||Download Now|
|iHunt Titan P11000 Pro||Download Now|
|iHunt Like 4U||Download Now|
|iHunt Like 2 Rainbow 3||Download Now|
|iHunt Like 3 Pro||Download Now|
|iHunt Like 3||Download Now|
|iHunt Titan P6000||Download Now|
|iHunt Alien X Lite||Download Now|
|iHunt Like||Download Now|
|iHunt S10 Tank 2019||Download Now|
|iHunt Alien X||Download Now|
|iHunt Hero||Download Now|
|iHunt Freedom||Download Now|
|iHunt X200||Download Now|
|iHunt One Love||Download Now|
|iHunt S9 Pro||Download Now|
|iHunt X300 Elite||Download Now|
|iHunt One Love Dual Camera||Download Now|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by iHunt Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while using them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your iHunt smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The iHunt USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Mac or Linux-based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your iHunt device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have corrupted or bricked your iHunt device, download iHunt stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.