Are you using an MPGIO smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right webpage. Here you can download MPGIO USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since MPGIO doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download MPGIO USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect MPGIO smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download MPGIO USB Drivers
|MPGIO Model Number||USB Driver|
|MPGIO Legend Q SE||Download USB Driver|
|MPGIO Athena A10||Download USB Driver|
|MPGIO Legend I||Download USB Driver|
|MPGIO Athena 79||Download USB Driver|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by MPGIO Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while using them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your MPGIO smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Mac or Linux-based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your MPGIO device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) Download MPGIO Stock ROM firmware, flash it on your corrupted smartphone or tablet and get it back to a working condition easily.