Are you using a Nokia smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your Nokia device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Here we have provided Nokia USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Nokia doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download Nokia USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect Nokia smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Nokia USB Drivers
|Nokia Model Number||USB Driver|
|Nokia 6||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 5||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 3||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 5 TA-1024||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 8 TA-1052||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 1 TA-1047||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 2 Dual SIM TA-1029||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 107||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 2 TA-1035||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 6 TA-1003||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 6 TA-1025||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 6 TA-1021||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 9||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia E1||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia P1||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia D1C||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia C9||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia Z2 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 7 Pus||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 10||Download USB Driver|
|Nokia 7.1||Download USB Driver|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Nokia. So, if you face any issues while using them on your computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Nokia smartphone or tablet here on this page, let us know by dropping a comment below.
3) The Nokia USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on a Linux or Mac based computer.
4) To get rooting tutorials, custom firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Nokia device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have corrupted or bricked your Nokia device, download Nokia stock ROM frimware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.