Are you using an Ooredoo smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right webpage. Here you can download Ooredoo USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Ooredoo doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download Ooredoo USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect Ooredoo smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Ooredoo USB Drivers
|Ooredoo Model Number||USB Driver|
|Ooredoo Smart 10S||Download Now|
|Ooredoo Smart 12 Plus||Download Now|
|Ooredoo MX401||Download Now|
|Ooredoo Smart 10||Download Now|
|Ooredoo Smart 12||Download Now|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Ooredoo Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while using them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Ooredoo smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Ooredoo USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Mac or Linux-based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Ooredoo device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have corrupted or bricked your Ooredoo device, download Ooredoo stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.