Are you using an Opal smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right webpage. Here you can download Opal USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Opal doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download Opal USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect Opal smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Opal USB Drivers
|Opal Model Number||USB Driver|
|Opal G52||Download Now|
|Opal G53||Download Now|
|Opal G2||Download Now|
|Opal G51||Download Now|
|Opal AS57||Download Now|
|Opal L40||Download Now|
|Opal A110||Download Now|
|Opal AS45||Download Now|
|Opal M9||Download Now|
|Opal R700||Download Now|
|Opal Q4||Download Now|
|Opal M9 Plus||Download Now|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Opal Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while using them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Opal smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Opal USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Mac or Linux-based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Opal device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have corrupted or bricked your Opal device, download Opal stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.