Do you own an Orange smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Here we have provided Orange USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Orange Mobile doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download Orange USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect Orange smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Orange USB Drivers
|Orange Model Number||USB Driver|
|Orange Stockholm||Download USB Driver|
|Orange San Francisco||Download USB Driver|
|Orange San Francisco II||Download USB Driver|
|Orange Monte Carlo||Download USB Driver|
|Orange Tahiti||Download USB Driver|
|Orange San Diego||Download USB Driver|
|Orange Hiro||Download USB Driver|
|Orange Reyo||Download USB Driver|
|Orange Gova||Download USB Driver|
|Orange Rono||Download USB Driver|
|Orange Barcelona||Download USB Driver|
|Orange Money Cameroon||Download USB Driver|
|Orange K90||Download USB Driver|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Orange Mobile. So, if you face any issues while installing them on your computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Orange smartphone or tablet on this page, do let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Orange USB Drivers given here are for Windows based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on a Mac or Linux based computer.
4) To get rooting tutorials, custom firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Orange device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have bricked or corrupted your Orange device, download Orange stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.