Do you own a Pantech smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your Pantech device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right page. Here we have provided Pantech USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Pantech Mobile doesn’t offer PC suite software, it is impossible to connect your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here. So, download Pantech USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect Pantech smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Pantech USB Drivers
|Pantech Model Number||USB Driver|
|Pantech Vega X||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Vega Racer||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech CrossOver||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech A630K||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Apache||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Vega Xpress IM A7201||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Perception||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Vega Xpress IM-A720L||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Breakout||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Pocket P9060||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Element||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Burst||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Vega LTE EX IM-A820L||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Vega Racer 2 IM-A830L||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Marauder||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Discover||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Flex P8010||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Vega R3 IM-A850L||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech Vega No 6||Download USB Driver|
|Pantech SKY Izar IM-A630K||Download USB Driver|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Pantech Mobile. So, if you encounter any issues while installing them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are unable to find the USB driver for your Pantech smartphone or tablet on this page, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Pantech USB Drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, these USB drivers will not work on computers with Linux or Mac operating system.
4) Get rooting tutorials, custom firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Pantech device by visiting rootmydevice.com.
5) Download Pantech stock ROM firmware, flash it on your corrupted smartphone or tablet and get it back to a working condition easily.