Are you using a Siswoo smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right webpage. Here you can download Siswoo USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Siswoo doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download Siswoo USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect Siswoo smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Siswoo USB Drivers
|Siswoo Model Number||USB Driver|
|Siswoo A5 Chocolate||Download Now|
|Siswoo A4 Plus Chocolate||Download Now|
|Siswoo C55 Longbow||Download Now|
|Siswoo C50 Longbow||Download Now|
|Siswoo R8 Monster||Download Now|
|Siswoo DZS2||Download Now|
|Siswoo i7 Cooper||Download Now|
|Siswoo R9 Darkmoon||Download Now|
|Siswoo C5 Blade||Download Now|
|Siswoo R2 Phantom||Download Now|
|Siswoo C8 Patrol||Download Now|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Siswoo Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while using them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Siswoo smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Siswoo USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Mac or Linux-based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Siswoo device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have corrupted or bricked your Siswoo device, download Siswoo stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.