Do you own a Smile smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right webpage. Here you can download Smile USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Smile Mobiles doesn’t provide PC suite application, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download Smile USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect Smile smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Smile USB Drivers
|Smile Model Number||USB Driver|
|Smile N2||Download USB Driver|
|Smile Z3||Download USB Driver|
|Smile N2 Pro||Download USB Driver|
|Smile Z8||Download USB Driver|
|Smile Z1||Download USB Driver|
|Smile N3||Download USB Driver|
|Smile Z9||Download USB Driver|
|Smile N1 Pro||Download USB Driver|
|Smile Z2||Download USB Driver|
|Smile Glory 02||Download USB Driver|
|Smile 4G LTE||Download USB Driver|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Smile Mobiles. So, if you face any errors while using them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Smile smartphone or tablet on this page, please let us know by dropping a comment below.
3) The Smile USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on a Linux or Mac-based computer.
4) To get rooting tutorials, custom firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Smile device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have bricked or corrupted your Smile device, download Smile stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.