Are you using a Symphony smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for a simple way to connect your Symphony device to a Windows computer? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are on the right page. Here we have provided Symphony USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Symphony doesn’t offer PC suite application for its customers, it will be impossible to connect your device to a computer without installing the USB drivers given here. So, download Symphony USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect Symphony smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Symphony USB Drivers
1) The Symphony USB drivers given here are provided officially by EDISON Group. So, if you face any issues while installing them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If the USB driver for your Symphony smartphone or tablet is not available in the above table, leave a comment below.
3) The Symphony USB Drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using Linux or Mac computers, these drivers will not work.
4) Get rooting tutorials, firmware upgrade tutorials, etc., for your Symphony device, by visiting rootmydevice.com.
5) If you have corrupted or bricked your Symphony device, download Symphony stock ROM frimware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.