Are you using a TCL smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Here we have provided TCL USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since TCL Corporation doesn’t offer PC suite software, it is impossible to connect your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here. So, download TCL USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect TCL smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download TCL USB Drivers
|TCL Model Number||USB Driver|
|TCL P501M||Download USB Driver|
|TCL P561U||Download USB Driver|
|TCL 562||Download USB Driver|
|TCL 560||Download USB Driver|
|TCL Pride T500L||Download USB Driver|
|TCL 950||Download USB Driver|
|TCL Play 2C||Download USB Driver|
|TCL 302U||Download USB Driver|
|TCL Play 2||Download USB Driver|
|TCL 580||Download USB Driver|
|TCL Fit||Download USB Driver|
|TCL E5500 LTE||Download USB Driver|
|Tcl E500||Download USB Driver|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by TCL Corporation. So, if you encounter any issues while using them on your computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are unable to find the USB driver for your TCL smartphone or tablet on this page, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The TCL USB Drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, these USB drivers will not work on computers with Linux or Mac operating system.
4) Get rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your TCL device by visiting rootmydevice.com.
5) Download TCL stock ROM firmware, flash it on your corrupted smartphone or tablet and get it back to a working condition easily.