Are you using a Titan smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right webpage. Here you can download Titan USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Titan doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download Titan USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect Titan smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Titan USB Drivers
|Titan Model Number||USB Driver|
|Titan Glory 21||Download Now|
|Titan X-Man 3||Download Now|
|Titan Leader 6||Download Now|
|Titan Glory 18||Download Now|
|Titan Leader 1||Download Now|
|Titan Leader 5||Download Now|
|Titan Leader 11 Plus||Download Now|
|Titan Leader 13||Download Now|
|Titan Hero 1||Download Now|
|Titan Leader 11||Download Now|
|Titan Glory 9||Download Now|
|Titan Glory 9 Plus||Download Now|
|Titan Glory 3 Plus||Download Now|
|Titan Glory 7||Download Now|
|Titan Glory 2||Download Now|
|Titan Glory 3||Download Now|
|Titan Glory 1||Download Now|
|Titan Glory 20||Download Now|
|Titan Glory 11||Download Now|
|Titan Glory 13||Download Now|
|Titan Finder 7||Download Now|
|Titan Glory 10||Download Now|
|Titan Beyond 3||Download Now|
|Titan Finder 3||Download Now|
|Titan Aspire 5||Download Now|
|Titan Aspire 7||Download Now|
|Titan Aspire 1||Download Now|
|Titan Aspire 2||Download Now|
|Titan Q6||Download Now|
|Titan 8 Plus||Download Now|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Titan Mobile. So, if you encounter any errors while using them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Titan smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Titan USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Mac or Linux-based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Titan device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) Download Titan Stock ROM firmware, flash it on your corrupted smartphone or tablet and get it back to a working condition easily.