Are you using an Xplay smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right webpage. Here you can download Xplay USB drivers for all models based on their model numbers.
Since Xplay doesn’t provide PC suite software, connecting your device to a computer without downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is an impossible task. So, download Xplay USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect Xplay smartphone or tablet to Laptop or PC successfully.
Download Xplay USB Drivers
|Xplay Model Number||USB Driver|
|Xplay S6||Download Now|
|Xplay S7||Download Now|
|Xplay M9 Plus||Download Now|
|Xplay P8||Download Now|
|Xplay LR100||Download Now|
|Xplay M9||Download Now|
|Xplay K6||Download Now|
|Xplay K8||Download Now|
|Xplay i6S Plus||Download Now|
|Xplay K2||Download Now|
|XPlay Desire 828||Download Now|
|Xplay G4||Download Now|
|Xplay A5||Download Now|
|Xplay B100||Download Now|
|Xplay Y160||Download Now|
1) The USB drivers given on this page are officially provided by Xplay Mobiles. So, if you encounter any errors while using them on your Windows computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Xplay smartphone or tablet on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Xplay USB Drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these USB drivers will not work on Mac or Linux-based computers.
4) To get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Xplay device, visit rootmydevice.com.
5) Download Xplay stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked smartphone or tablet and unbrick it easily.